Friday 7 August 2015

Confronted

Doctor Josiah Miller.

Apparently he's been ill lately. That's why he didn't get my frantic "Help I'm hallucinating" calls. Or my "Help I've been detained by the Police" calls. He's back now.

Oh, and he's furious that I posted one fragment of his phone conversation in my first post. He's also fuming about this Cole fella, who (it has become apparent) was following me around. Apparently a lot has been said and done... but it isn't important. What's important is that Josiah is angry and considering dropping me as a patient. Fuck him.

Another confrontation occurred. Trenchcoat guy. I wandered down an alleyway near my apartment, turned a corner and jumped him. I smacked him and demanded to know who he is. He replied his name, Cole [removed]. He runs this blog thing, and he claims to have seen... something.

Something like the Tall Man from that night. Something exactly like that thing, actually. It... seems to be following me, apparently. if it is real.

And then he mentioned Chloe. He said she might be being followed by it... that she might... be dying. No. That will not happen. I... I can't talk about this.

If it is real, then I am so afraid right now. It wants to hurt her. It wants to hurt us all.

Ramona.

No comments:

Post a Comment