Wednesday 12 August 2015

Observed

After a few weeks of nothing due to our summer break, I visited Chloe.
She has locked herself away
I visited...
oh God.

It's real. The Tall Man. She saw it too. We sat inside and ate Pizza and hung around and stuff.
Suddenly the lights go out. It's reasonably dark, but the large french doors leading to Chloe's patio let in enough light to see by, and suddenly there's this tapping and whispering and a sound like an air raid siren. And there it is. Really tall and there's this noise like the silence in the room is being amplified and He just stands there.

Next thing I know, I'm lay on the floor, it's morning and the tv is flashing static. Chloe is lay there too.

I would have thought it was a dream except for two things;
a photo I took:
And the presence of a Hand Print, which for some reason I cannot take a photograph of. But we're OK.
Afraid
but
OK.

~Ramona Carrie Lake, 20:20, August 12th, 2015

can you hear running
can you smell burning
can you see him

No comments:

Post a Comment